The Harden Law Firm, LLC
Helping you get your happiness back!

Harden Law Firm, LLC

A Family and Juvenile Law Firm

Amber and Chris Engagement PRINT-96 copy.jpg

Advocating for children and facilitating uncontested divorces

A native of Rossville, Georgia, Christopher M. Harden moved to Atlanta to attend Georgia State University, where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science with a minor in History. Chris earned his law degree from John Marshall Law School. While at John Marshall, he represented the school at the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition and held internships with both the Georgia Innocence Project and the Public Defender’s Standards Council, Appeals Division.

Since passing the Georgia Bar Exam, Chris has been representing clients in a wide array of family law matters. Harden Law Firm serves multiple counties in Atlanta and North Georgia, providing zealous representation for clients in the varies areas of law.


(423) 504-8947

Areas of Practice

Prenuptial Agreements

While no one’s to think their marriage will ever end, however having a plan in place can relieve the stress. Harden Law Firm can help you come up with a plan to protect your family. You know, just in case one is needed!


In Georgia, it is not enough for a father to have his name on a birth certificate or even a DNA result showing you are the biological father. In order to become the legal father you must file for legitimation. Call Harden Law Firm to put your parental rights in place.


When you and your spouse want a divorce and agree on every issue; including: division of property, child custody and visitations. Call Harden Law Firm and we can help facilitate the process of an uncontested divorce.

Juvenile Dependency case

Has the Department of Family and Children Services opened a case against you? The Juvenile Court System can be confusing. Call Harden Law Firm to protect your rights and get your children back.


If you have a loved one that is older than 18 years old and has a mental or physical disability, you will need a guardian and conservator in place to be able to legally help them, give Harden Law Firm a call to discuss your options.

Juvenile delinquency case

Oh no…has you child got themselves into trouble with the law? Juvenile court is different than Adult court. Call Harden Law Firm and let us help you navigate the juvenile court system and defend your child’s rights.



Let's talk...


Complete the form below to request your FREE CONSULTATION!

Name *
Please do not include confidential or sensitive information in your message. In the event that we are representing a party with opposing interests to your own, we may have a duty to disclose any information you provide to our client.